At Speech Tech Blog, we are big fans of callcentrehelper.com, the UK’s most popular online call center magazine.
And as such we can’t help but highlight Steve Norman’s recent post about how to drive call elimination during a recession.
Speech-Heads will definitely want to check out Norman’s post for themselves. But in the meantime, here are his seven tips for driving call elimination and improving first call resolution.
- Understand Customer Motivations
- Measure The Right Things
- Turn Advisers Into Customer Advocates
- Provide More Than Just On-The-Job Training
- Technology-Enable The Front Line
- Take Advantage of Real-Time Data Analytics
- Manage The Customer Life Cycle
And don’t forget: All the details of each tip can be found here.